15.6″ Android POS
Restaurant POS Solution
POS that works Everywhere
Dual Large Screen
Kitchen Printing with Ethernet Connection / OFF line support
USB Printer – 58mm / 80mm
Point of sale
- Printed or electronic receipts – receipt to customers in a way they prefer: printed or sent to an email.
- Multiple payment methods – Cash or Card accounting
- Open tickets / Table Management – Create, save and edit orders.
- Discounts – Apply discounts to the receipt or specific items.
- Refunds – Refund the selected item or all items on the receipt.
- Item variants – Condense the list of items, Useful if some items come in multiple options like different flavors or toppings.
- Modifiers – Choose add-ons to dishes or how they’re prepared in one click.
- Cash management – Track cash movement to reduce mistakes and staff manipulation.
- Easy scanning – Scan barcodes on items during a sale with built-in rear camera of your mobile device
- Work offline /Online – Make sales with weak or unstable internet. All data will be automatically synced once connection is restored.
- Multiple locations – Manage multiple stores under one account. Track your sales, inventory, employees and customers — everything you need to know in one place.
- Dark theme – Use the dark theme in low ambient light environment to reduce eyestrain
- Items import – Quickly add thousands of items using the CSV-spreadsheets.
- Track inventory – Track the stock of products and their components.
- Low stock notifications – Receive daily notifications about low stock to make the necessary item orders in time.
Advanced Inventory Management (optional)
- Purchase orders – Plan purchases, export records to suppliers, track stock receipts and manage vendor relationships.
- Transfer orders – Easily create transfer orders and move stock between your stores.
- Stock adjustments – Increase and decrease stock levels for received items, damages and loss.
- Inventory counts – Perform full or partial stock takes with a barcode scanner or manually.
- Production – Track stock of items produced out of ingredients.
- Label printing – Print barcode labels to effortlessly add items to sales, purchase orders or inventory counts.
- Inventory history – Gain insights into the flow of your inventory by viewing adjustment log.
- Inventory valuation report – View report on the cost and potential profit of your inventory.